Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sweating a tiny bit less!

One of the attorneys I work with rushed up to my desk Friday afternoon to ask if I sold my stock and I told him not yet. He said "Wait! The market just rallied. I think you should hold off at least another day."

WHEW!!!! I'm glad I listened to him. I closed the day with gain and as long as it stays within $200 of where we are now, I'll leave that money alone until I need it. I still have financial plan A in the works, but if that doesn't work out or if it looks like it won't be worth the trouble, I know we still can probably be where we need to be with plan B. And that is entirely too many "b's" in a row!

And MyMy . . . . . don't ask for a new car when you turn 16!

2 comments:

Char said...

Great news, GOODLUCK hon, I hope it continues to improve for ya! :)

Fred said...

Very glad to hear this!