Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, August 12, 2007

"HOUSTON . . . . We have received the I600A"

July 30, 2007


Today, I got official notification that I will be further notified about future notifications regarding my request for application to bring a foreign orphan into the country. I LOVE BUREAUCRACY!!!!!! I’m excited, nonetheless! The Department of Homeland Security has acknowledged us!! WOOOHOOOOO! They also let us know that we will be told when to come to their processing office to have our biometrics taken for FBI purposes. This is a 3 hour long trip. We are at their mercy for scheduling. This should be interesting. We have also been told that we should not dare try to reschedule this appointment unless we are attending a funeral . . . . . . Our own. The DHLS (Dept of Homeland Security) apparently doesn’t like it when you don’t agree with their choice of when they should do things. Righto!!!! We’re there!

No comments: