Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Grandma's excited too!

Forgot to mention that when I took my mother to breakfast Saturday, she was eager to hear the latest details about what it happening. Then, we went to her store so she could open where I spent time with her for several hours. EVERYONE that walked in the store got to hear about how "WE" (meaning ALL of us!) are adopting a little baby from Viet Nam.

Granny probably has no idea how awesome it felt to sit back and watch her beam about "our" little creature that probably isn't even born yet. It was definitely deserving of its own separate post.

2 comments:

Char said...

Now, this update brought tears to my eyes! I am so thrilled and think it's so awesome that Grandma is so excited! I can tell already that MyMy not only holds a special place in your heart and our hearts but also in her heart. It's so amazing that MyMy is already loved.

Fred said...

I can just imagine how you felt. That is wonderful!!