Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"Excuse me . . . Can I get a criminal background check and small order of fries?"

Well, after securing my money order to pay for our criminal history documentation, I shot my letter off to the SBI. The finger print cards were groovy. Daddy has MUCH bigger prints than Mommy. . . . . which is the ONLY thing I have that is smaller than his.

I have been told that this doesn't take very long so perhaps by next week I'll have access to our wicked past!!! OOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm in good shape . . . . . as long as they don't pay attention to those speeding tickets . . . . Which are a thing of the past officer! I swear! Wait . . . . . did I pay that last parking ticket? Would that show up? I'm getting nutz aren't I? Yes . . . . I do think I am. But not big nutz . . . just little nutz . . . neurotic like . . . or maybe not neurotic. . . . . no, that isn't the right word . . . . I'm going to collapse before we finally get approved I do reckon.

Where is my fainting smiley when I need it?

4 comments:

Fred said...

The answer is yes!

Fred said...

I mean to the nutz thing!

The parking ticker - no idea, except that no one will care about that!

Char said...

Ummm...Nutz? Yeah...but then again, we all feel like that sometimes so carry on, lol. ;) And I agree with Donna, nobody will care about the Parking Ticket, except in you lived here, then it would have to be paid before you renew your licence. LOL! Glad to see the regular updates. And I love the clock, was that the one you were looking for? :)

Tweel said...

Tee hee! I love reading all this! What a fine blog it's turning out to be.

Thinking of you *hugs*