Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Psychologically CERTIFIED!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!! My adoption agency requires a letter of recommendation from a psychologist giving us approval to move forward with an adoption and it arrived today!! Thanks Doc!

Now . . . when MyMy screams "Mom . . . . You're CRAZY!", I can show her evidence to the contrary.

I also got my medical report for clearance to adopt as well from Dr. Perfect. I will have to get another updated report right before we send our dosssier to Vietnam because they want to make sure our information is current. Daddy has called to get his appointment for his medical report to be completed.

2 comments:

Char said...

LMAO at showing MyMy the "evidence"! Great news that yes indeed you are "normal"! However, I'd keep that letter handy especially when MyMy enters the "teen years", LOL!

Fred said...

Wow - the ball has REALLY started rolling!