Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, August 19, 2007

The first toy . . . .


I was visiting my mother Saturday and this little gem caught my eye. It was unique and colorful . . . . just like our family will be! Who has ever seen a wooden little Zebra as a tot vehicle!? I haven't, but I can't wait to show pictures of MyMy's first ride on it! For those of you that know me, you get what a huge deal it was for me to bring this home. It was a present from grandma which was so very special and it is also a demonstration of how confident I am that we will bring our MyMy home. Ain't it just cute as a button!?

2 comments:

Char said...

Now that is one of the most cutest things I have ever seen! I love the colors! WTG Grandma! :)

Fred said...

This speaks volumes and I am so very delighted that it found it way back to Mymy's home. It is cute too!