Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Think I need to make a phone call

I cannot get that little boy off my mind. He is obviously walking and most children are adopted before they are walking in VN. I wonder if he has special needs. I just want him. I don't know why, but I just do. I don't even know if my agency works with that orphanage or not. The agency that I do know that works with them has their VN program shut down right now. How in the world am I gonna find that child? "Excuse me . . . . I saw a picture of a little boy in white shorts in a Tam Ky orphanage that is adorable and has my name written all over his birth certificate? Know which one I'm talking about? Good . . . . I WANT HIM!" Why do I do this to myself!? Now I can't rest until I find out about that little boy. And why am I drawn to him so much? They DID approve me for 2 children, ya know . . . . . . and all my friends at the Psychic Friends Network told me they saw me with a boy . . . . . . . Hmmmmmm. . . . .

2 comments:

alicia said...

GO FOR IT!!! CALL!!!

Tweel said...

Can you have 2 children? HELL YEAH!!! He is SO darn cute! I'd want him too :D