Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I want him!


I was looking at some photos of someone who is currently in VN bringing their child home. This orphanage happens to be an orphanage that I have seen before in piccies from another couple that we met. So . . . . as I'm flipping through, this little boy in the white shorts/top ensemble just leaps off the page at me. He reminds me of a Vietnamese version of my precious little nephew Brooks. I want him! I swear I'd be on a plane tomorrow if they would let me bring him home. I just wanna give him a big old squishy hug. Don't you? You know, if we were blessed to be in a position to bring home two children, I just don't think I could say no.

3 comments:

alicia said...

He's a cutie pie!! And yes.. a squishy hug is in order for him.. awww!!!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!! Marci

Fred said...

I want him too :(