Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

OH WOW! We aren't child abusers!!! GROOVY! . . . . NEXT!

Did I say how much I loved Sarah????? This is another email she just sent me:


From: Sarah@**************.org [mailto:Sarah@************.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 3:23 PM
To: *********, Sharon
Subject: RE: D'oh! I forgot to ask

Sharon,

I forgot to tell you that your child abuse clearances came in the mail last week.

Sarah


This was my response:


OH GOOD!!! Glad to know I didn't lapse into a psychosis and abuse any children while in an altered state! HA!!!! You know . . . Do other people worry about criminal checks and abuse checks like this even though they KNOW they haven't done anything wrong???? Or am I the MOST neurotic person you have ever worked with? Wait . . . Not sure I want to know the answer to that!

Thanks Sarah!

3 comments:

Emily said...

yeah for you:)

it really is funny how you can convince yourself that something could show up. i mean, what if someone stole my identity and robbed a bank? my fingerprints would not clear! ahh, the worries of us adoptive parents:)

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! And my husband has never changed a diaper either!

alicia said...

I was always worried about child abuse clearances and background checks for some reason.. (so you are definately NOT the only one to worry!)