Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Home Study update . . .

Not much to update really, but Mommy and Daddy have completed the education requirements for our home study and placing agency. Actually, we completed it a few days ago, but I just didn't send in the form. And GUESS WHAT!? This form didn't have to be notarized! Shocking isn't it! Everything else we've done has had to be notarized and/or authenticated by the Secretary of State. PHFFFFFFT! No mountain is too high to climb to get to MyMy!!!! Piece A Cake!!! I sent it off via USPS and via email today in pdf form.



OH WOW!!! As I was posting this, I got an email message from my agency . . . . DANG! They are fast! A response in 2.5 hours! Let's see what Ms. Sarah has to say.





OH Groovy! I sent 2 emails to my agency about the home study status and to make sure we have finished our requirements after submitting the education form. This is what Ms. Sarah had to say:


Hi Sharon!

As usual, your emails are cracking me up. Let's see...Thank you for the education form, I will include that in your home study. You're home study is beginning the editing phase and will then be sent to you for review and to answer any remaining questions that may be left after finishing the original draft. After that, if there are no huge corrections, we can have it notarized and sent to you and CIS. I'll be sure to let you know when I've sent it in the mail. Once your copies of the home study, you'll be able to send it off for authentication.

It was great to see you at the Baby 101 class. Please don't worry about not talking with me or Kelly, we're just glad you enjoyed it! I hope Jay's knee is feeling better, that could have been a good excuse to get out of changing the doll's diaper...I will check with Kelly regarding attachment resources, but I think you're off to a good start reading books.
Let me know if you need anything else!
~Sarah


We just love Sarah! Actually, everyone at our agency has made us feel warm and fuzzy. This is the biggest and most important thing we've ever done in our lives and the staff at our agency has just made us feel as safe and assured as I did in my grandmother's arms as a child. Bartender . . . . . . Warm Fuzzies all around!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon, I'm so proud for you and I'm tickled pink that everything is going so well, and as fast as possible. XXOOOO

alicia said...

YAY Sharon!!! I am so glad that you found and are working with the agency you are! They are taking EXCELLANT care of you and Jay and MyMy!!!