Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Oh! One more thing . . .

Our final home visit is schedule for Tuesday, September 11. We have been told that we can already start with our application for the placing agency. The significance of that is when we pay the placing agency fee, we get our packet to begin work on our dossier that will be translated into Vietnamese and represent us to the Ministry of Justice in Viet Nam. More to follow on that as I get information.

I think I need to exhale again. . . .

2 comments:

Fred said...

This is all moving so fast!!! I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am for you!!

Char said...

WOOHOO! I agree with Donna, that it's happening fast now but that's good because I can't wait much longer! I have no idea how your able to carry on with your days without wanting to shout with excitement, lol! ;)