Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, September 29, 2007

My husband thinks I need a 12 step program for baby items . . .

And he could be right . . . naaa . . . let's not get carried away!

A big shoutout to Ba Jane . . . That is Grandma Jane for those of you who don't speak Vietnamese . . . . YET! She is saving things from her store for MyMy. Her closet is going to be ridiculous by the time she gets home. Just like mommy's!














These are a personal favorite! I wish they had some in my size!














Ain't this cute?





















This is 18 mos old, but perhaps it will be summer at some point when she fits into it.















This makes 5 pairs of "bloomers" she owns now!
























Cute and comfy.




















This is precious!














More cute stuff.





















Even more cute stuff














I wish the lighting was better on this, but it is adorable



This is cable knit, so she'll be fall ready too!



Could not resist this little jacket with the bunny pocket and the little pink sweater. Every girl should have one!

5 comments:

Char said...

I love all the clothes although the bunny slippers are my fav. ;)

alicia said...

bg,i..kiiiiiolouillk oi////tggaga tc -emmeas ad


llovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

TEeehee.. I love seeing all the new clothes. Emma does to and had to type to you and MyMy!

Fred said...

To say that this addition to your collection puts the few plain white babygros (onsies?) that I got, for Cam, to shame would be a gross understatement!
LOL! Adorable - ALL of them!!

Sarah & Seth said...

Very cute!! I have to admit that I was the WORST shopper when I was waiting for Sienna. Her closet it stuffed with stuff I have had for 1 1/2 years that just now fits (she is just so small). Just wait to see the piles you will have. . .and keep having!

Tweel said...

I never thought I'd be browsing at baby clothes again in the shops around here but since seeing some of the stuff you have I am quite tempted to get a few things for MyMy. However, I'm going to wait and see how old she is before I buy anything. Knowing my luck I'll buy all the wrong season and she'll be wearing shorts during the winter and sweaters during the summer. Watch this space ;)