Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Forgot why I came on to post!

I got distracted by my post below. (Note to self: Don't read other blogs until you update your own.)

We got our dossier packet in Friday as I was headed to the surgeon's office to take Daddy in for a follow up visit. I would say "Yeah" but I wondered as I read through it and all the paper I must chase about my fair city, if anyone collapsed whilst in the midst of completing this task.

Where is my fainting smiley Jonsie?

OH . . . . Mommy also got to watch for the first time, staples being removed from human flesh over 30 times. Daddy only winced once. He elected to not get any more pain meds also.


I still need my fainting smiley!

But MyMy, our precious, Daddy doesn't want to tamper with the narcotic pain meds. Too many wonderful, loving people that we know have been taken hostage by the lure of those beastly things. We cannot afford to have anything stand in our path to get to you. And bless those dear people in our lives who are currently dealing with their own hell as a result of those things. Kitty Mom is praying for you! ((((HUGS))))

5 comments:

alicia said...

teehee.. as one that has had MANY staples in her life.. WAY TO GO JAY!!! And YAAAAYYYYYYYYY on the packet arriving! Now.. to gather all that you need, sooo worth it darling!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say ouch to no pain meds! And ALRIGHT on the packet arriving!!! Marci

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!! You got your packet!!!! And Jay, bless you man!!!!

Char said...

I admire his courage and strength to go without pain meds. Kudos to you Jay! Just remember that everyday is one day closer to feeling better and is one day less that you have to feel the pain.

And YAY for the packet arriving! Wasn't too long ago you were asking where it was. ;o) I know you'll get everything done that you need to do! Goodluck!

Char xo

Fred said...

I wonder how lightening quick that packet will be completed!!!

Jay is one strong man. Wow, I am very impressed.