Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Put your swatters away . . . . it is just my baby bedding.


OK, so . . . . Oh ye of little faith. I am putting my money where my mouth is. I am resisting my usual tendency to expect my house of cards to crumble. I am trying to out run my little cloud of negativity that is desperately trying to find me. I am putting on my "Happy Face" and just doing what I am told. Ergo . . . . I finally went big baby shopping tonight. How do you like MyMy's ensemble? There is another bedding set with the same fabric that has pom pomms. I liked that but I was a little scared she might pull the pom pomms off the bedding skirt and curtains and choke. I did order the mobile though. If she can reach the pom pomms when she stands, I'll cut them off.


So . . .. . what do you think?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Sharon, but MyMy CANNOT have that new bedroom... I want it!!! Seriously, the bedding is beautiful and you have chosen very well. MyMy will love it, I'm sure!

Susan said...

LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

beautiful :)
I know it's scary to 'plan' but it's a good thing.

Jen said...

Very cute! I agree about the tassels. The designer of that ensemble probably doesn't have kids!

Anonymous said...

love it! and good for you for forging ahead!

Fred said...

Very, very nice indeed!!!! VERY glad to see you posting these pics.
Good call on the pompoms - less is more and all that. I can see now that I perhaps took that a little too far with just a plain white fitted sheet :)

Jill said...

Beautiful! We should go shopping together!

Tweel said...

You LITTLE BEAUTY!!! I'm so glad you've gone ahead and bought it. That was my favorite out of them all. The mobile is beautiful too. So happy for you hunny! :hug:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!

I am just catching up on your other posts as well and it made me grin much bigger than I should have. Give em hell, girl! It is way too easy to sit all smug and serene when your baby is at home and tell the world your golden and sage advice.

The rest of us out here are worrying and waiting and doing the best we can to survive it in the hopes that a child will one day live in our cute but empty nurseries. I for one would be glad if some people would quit stirring up massive controversy and let the agencies sort this mess out. I doubt anyone is perfect at this point.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! Marci

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I agree about the pompoms!

Unknown said...

That bedroom set is absolutely gorgeous... wow.

Anonymous said...

Perfectly PRECIOUS!!

-Monica

Anonymous said...

This was my absolute favorite of all of them!!

I'm so excited!!!! Yayyy!!!

MarMimi :)

alicia said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love that set!!!