Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, November 9, 2007

AHEM! *Steps up to the mic*

A letter from the Department of Homeland Security.



NOTICE OF FAVORABLE DETERMINATION CONCERNING APPLICATION FOR ADVANCE PROCESSING OF ORPHAN PETITION



We have been "deemed fit by The United States Citizenship & Immigration Department to furnish proper care to an orphan or orphans as defined by Section 101(B)(1)(F) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. "


I didn't expect this for 2 more months. I am stunned it arrived this early. In NC, 3 mos. 2 wks and 1 day is FAST! I was just thinking on the way home how I haven't been freaking out about waiting on it and how weird it would be when it did finally show up in the mail.

The gubment says we can be a mommy and a daddy!!!!

'Scuse me . . . I'm off for tissues . . ..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The news could not be better! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

*sniff* YAY!!!!!!!!

~Kim said...

Congratulations on reaching a milestone!!!!!! Great feeling, isn't it!

Nancy said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! :)

Anonymous said...

awesome news!

Fred said...

This is great news, Sharon!! xxx

Kathy said...

CONGRATS!!! I can't believe they were that "fast" with your application. ;-)