Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, January 11, 2008

Moving on . . . . .

After deliberating over the turmoil in Viet Nam (which I can do nothing about aside from the discussions and letters written to the offices of my representatives) I have decided that the turmoil in the blogging community was something that was not necessary for me to participate in (which I CAN do something about). I have posted supportive comments to a couple of people even while I was on a self-imposed break only to find that I have been essentially shut out from their journey to their children and removed from their blogroll. Bless them anyway and c'est la vie. From the looks of things, there still seems to be a smattering of low drama still amuck. That is one club I don't mind being kicked out of, please and thank you.

I really don't much care what your opinions are about mine or anyone else's ASP (although no one has ever mentioned my ASP which is a good thing I reckon). I actually am not sure I even trust certain statements made by "OFFICIAL" websites after what I have been told by my Congressman's office. I just know that I have enough big deals to process in my life without the pettiness of people who create chaos that they in turn feel they have to manage for the rest of us. If you are not one of those people, I NEED your support and experience while on this journey myself and in turn, I would love to watch your dreams unfold with you as well. I want to re-enter the blogging world with the intention of what I started to begin with and that is exactly what I plan to do.

On that note, I did switch to a new blog because of the features available. Honestly, I think I like blogger best but I haven't used the new one enough to say emphatically so. If you are interested in having the blog link, I feel sure I am going to stick with the new one versus this format, so please email me if you want the new address. I have responded to everyone that emailed me when I first put this up, but then I stopped blogging altogether. If you have requested the link and I didn't respond, I apologize. Our lives have been turned upside down by some big events, not the least of which was my father's diagnosis and surgery for a malignancy in his kidney. The news just got worse this week as we found out that it has indeed spread to his liver so I have been quite preoccupied. That said, I'd be happy to send the link to anyone who requests it; just email me at sharon at tokobobo dot com. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sharon...I'm so sorry. There are lots of super cool, warm and positive people out there who would most certainly be a support to you (and vice versa). I would love your password. Drop me an email anytime.
Sterke! ('strength' in Dutch)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon...I guess I'm one who took you off of my blogroll, but I only did that 'cause you said you were changing sites, and I was waiting for you to post your new site. I would still really like to follow your adoption journey, and would be honored if you'd let me put you back on the ole blogroll again. I'll send a message to your email too. Your family will be in my prayers tonight.

Leslie & Shaune said...

sorry to read all this. i'm in canada and don't understand totally what all the drama entails but i certainly would love to support you. you are on my bloglines and i had noticed you stopped posting and hoped all was ok with you. sorry to read of your dad's health problems.

my blog is www.lightfoots-witharmswideopen.blogspot.com

thx.
leslie

Carissa said...

Man this post reminds me I forgot to change the blog address when I was cleaning....thanks!